My most noteworthy contributions have been through the RealEstateCore project, and are available through the RealEstateCore GitHub organization.
Below you will find a subset of other code that I’ve been involved in and that has been publicly released.
- CoModIDE - A plugin for the Protégé ontology editor that supports graphical drag-and-drop based composition of ontologies, supported by an embedded Ontology Design Pattern library. Developed in collaboration with Cogan Shimizu of the Data Semantics Lab at Kansas State University.
- ExcelRDF - An Excel VSTO plugin that provides light-weight translation from OWL to XLS, and from XLS to RDF, to enable linked data generation from existing Excel-based tools and workflows. Intended as a very light-weight OpenRefine alternative.
- XD for WebProtégé - This is a fork of the WebProtégé ontology engineering environment that adds support for Ontology Design Patterns (ODPs) and the eXtreme Design ODP usage method. Features include an ODP browser/search engine, and wizards for importing and specializing ODPs. Makes use of XdpServices project for backend features.
- OntoTouch - HTML 5 webapp mockup of a user interface for an ontology prototyping tool intended to run on tablet computers. Won 2nd prize at the ESWC 2012 Summer School student project competition.
- noteboard - A simple Google App Engine webappthat emulates posters stuck to a whiteboard.
- lminimumcover - A simple web app built on top of Google App Engine that takes as input a set of functional dependencies, and returns a calculated L-minimum cover to this set.
- shortener - Shortener is an iPhone application that provides quick access to various URL shortening services. For a brief time, before Twitter clients got the same capabilities, this app filled a hole in the market. I’ve since retired it from the App Store but the source is available for download.